Sunday, August 06, 2006

Help Me Celebrate!


I just sent my committee chair my concluding chapter of my thesis.



That's right, the last one!!!!!! It's a wonderful feeling, but I think it'll take a bit for the stress to wear completely off. Not like I don't have 800 other things I have been putting off doing, and now must finally focus on.

I have tons more to do, including getting comments, defending, revising, blah blah blah, but the major writing proccess is now complete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I want to celebrate a bit. I want everyone who reads this, and I know who you are, so no slacking, to send me two celebratory song ideas. Two songs that you put on to celebrate whatever it is you like to celebrate. I have at least 30 free itunes songs just waiting to be used, to be turned into a "Thank God I'm Done" mix.

Don't worry if you think I don't know the songs, or may not like them, or whatever. Just send me your best ideas, and I'll take it from there.

And I know most of my friends who read this don't comment often, if at all. This time, YOU HAVE TO. Or else. You know I can be annoying when upset, so don't make me upset at you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Wow! That's great and such a huge accomplishment. You deserve to treat yourself.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home