Saturday, July 15, 2006

Quotes

Romancing the Stone is on right now, and I heard one of my very fave quotes. Except for Zoolander and Austing Powers, I don't tend to pick up on the popular quotes - I guess my fancy is just tickled differently. But here are some of my faves... Be forwarned, I tend to go for the ones with the exclamation points.

He wants you too, Malachai! (my sister and I went around saying that for about 6 months, straight - gravelly voice and all)

The man who killed my father, raped and murdered my sister, burned my ranch, shot my dog, and stole my bible!

That's a big twinkie.

Listen to your buddy Billy Zane, he's cool, he's trying to help.

Humans! Not worth the flesh you're printed on!

I'm an extraordinary thief!

ROUS's? I don't believe they exist.

For every action, there is a Jackson.

You speak so many languages, yet you never want to talk.

That's what you get for playing with Yakuza! Go home to your mother!

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I will always know Malachai goes with Children of the Corn. That movie scared the crap out of me.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home